Here are the top 5 reasons why to serve in Children's Ministry:
5) You get to know the children and families in your church.
4) You'll learn more from the children about yourself.
3) You get to be a positive role model for these children
2) You have a chance to share the Gospel and see children come to know Jesus
1) You get to be a part of setting a foundation that children can carry with them for life.
1) Find a serving opportunity below
2) Submit your application form below
Wednesday Night Children's Ministry - September to May
Preschool Large Group Teacher
Preschool Small Group Assistant
Elementary Large Group Teacher
Elementary Small Group Teacher
Elementary Small Group Assistant
Sunday Children's Ministry- Year Round
Kid Worship Volunteer
Kid's Camp - 3-5 days in Summer
Serve on a task group to plan and organize a week long summer camp.
Please complete the form below if you are interested in serving in one or more of these areas
and our Children's Ministry Coordinator, Matt will contact you.