King's Kids Preschool-Kind - Wed., March 12 - The Last Supper
- Family Devotions: Read Matthew 26: 17-30. Discuss Why Jesus was happy and why He was sad. What do the bread & wine make us remember? Why did Jesus die for us?
- Memory Verse: "Be kind to one another." Ephesians 4:32
King's Kids 1st-5th - Wed., March 12 - God will Discipline You
- Challenge Verse for children to memorize: "I can to all things through Him who strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13
- Additional Memory Verse: "Come let us return to the LORD; for He has torn us, that He may heal us; He has struck us down, and He will bind us up." Hosea 6:1
- The children will learn these 3 points on God's discipline: He disciplines those He loves. He disciplines us for our good and we should be grateful. God's discipline is merciful.
Kid's Worship (pre-3rd) - Sunday, March 9 - The Story of the Two Builders
- Main teaching point is: Obey Jesus
- Bible Reading: Matthew 7:24-27