Spring Fever was in the air last night at King's Kids! Oh if I could bottle their energy and drink a gallon. For having a week off, I was very excited to have 1 child recite the NT books of the bible and 3 accomplished memorization of the OT Books. I am so blessed to see their smiles of joy as they succeed. The children will be celebrating their accomplishments by singing the books of the bible during the Worship Service on Sunday, April 27! So mark your calendars and we hope all our children will be able to attend.
Parent resources for the week:
King's Kids Preschool-Kind - Wed., March 19 - Jesus prays in the garden
- Family Devotions: Read Matthew 26: 36-46 - Why did Jesus pray in the garden? How did God strengthen Jesus?
- Memory verse: "Love One Another", 1 John 3:23
King's Kids 1st-5th - Wed., March 19 - Tell the next generation
- Choose one of these verses for memorization: Jeremiah 29:11, Isaiah 64:4, or Isaiah 30:18
- What do each of these verses tell you about God's goodness to you?
- Discuss with your children what good things God has done for you and what you are thankful for.
Kid's Worship (pre-3rd) - Sunday, March 16 - The Vine and the Branches
- Read John 15: 1-8 and talk to your child(ren) about how important it is to stay connected to Jesus.
God Bless you this week as you disciple your children!