What a great night back at King's Kids last night! I am excited for the children to sing their song for you at the Christmas event! They have done an amazing job in a short time! Last night the children learned from Luke 2:41-52. Jesus was 12 and on a trip with his parents to the temple to celebrate the passover festival. They lost him for a bit and when they found him, the teachers in the temple were asking Jesus questions and He was teaching them by answering their questions! We learned that we too learn about Jesus by asking questions.
Reminders for UnFrozen Christmas Event on Sunday, December 14
- All actors and children with speaking part for the UnFrozen event have a practice this Sunday, December 7, 2014 at 9:00am.
- If we need to schedule another run through, we may do this on the day of the event asking them to arrive by 3pm so they can see what to do in those surroundings. So tentatively keep that in mind for December 14.
- If we do not schedule another practice, All skit actors and speaking participants will need to arrive at 4:00pm for sound check, directions, etc.
- King's Kids will have it's final night of the year next Wed., December 10th. We will resume after Christmas on January 7, 2015.
- Kid's Worship will continue each Sunday through December into the New Year.
Please be in prayer for the children at King of Glory and their families. And pray for our leaders who are sharing Christ's love each week!
In His Name,