Here's a few reminders through the end of 2014:
- November 2 - Serve Sunday. Don't forget it's daylight savings time:) If you and your children have not signed up in an area, please join me in going to Lifescape (CCH) to bring joy through song and then head back to Seminary for Pajama Card Making for children at Robin's Nest. There is no Kid's Worship.
- November 26 - No King's Kids on Thanksgiving Eve.
- December King's Kids - We will have King's Kids on Dec. 3, 10, & 17. We will then be on Christmas break until January 7, 2015.
- December 14 - UnFrozen Christmas Celebration - This will take place at The Point is To Serve (Old Burnside Bingo on N. Kiwanis Ave.) beginning at 5pm. The children will sing a song and we will have a Christmas Craft time along with food, UnFrozen Skit, and Christmas Story. And optional attire for our children is: Royal Prince and Princess Costumes! It is going to be a festive and special evening celebrating Jesus, the King of Kings.
Recap of last night:
- The kids studied the parable of the talents, Matthew 25:14-30. Just as an owner expects the money he gave to be cared for wisely, the children learned that God has given us many gifts and talents that He expects us to use and care for wisely, for the purpose of bringing Him Glory and Honor
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.