Bible Reading Plans and Devotional Resources for Members at King of Glory Lutheran Church in Sioux Falls, SD
In order for us to faithfully follow Jesus we must encounter Him through God’s Word in the Bible. Below are some resources to help you engage in reading God’s Word on a regular basis. Please contact us if there are other resources that you need.
Bible Reading Plans:
The publishers of the English Standard Version (ESV) have developed ten different bible reading plans. You can choose the one that best fits your schedule and your style. www.esv.org/resources/reading-plans-devotions/
- thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/loveofgod/ This web site provides a devotional that goes along with a bible reading plan that covers the bible in one year. This devotional will allow you to get an broad understanding of God’s Word and take you to new depths in understanding God’s design as revealed in Scripture.
- www.ccel.org/This web site provides a scripture reading plan and also a morning/evening devotional from Charles Spurgeon. It provides a devotion that has stood the test of time.
- http://utmost.org/ This is a daily devotion called, My Utmost for His Highest.
- http://www.godsminute.com/ This site allows you to sign up and receive a daily devotional centered on Scripture. It will arrive each day in your email inbox. Helpful Reading:
- http://theresurgence.com/2011/03/31/transform-your-bible-reading This article offers great insights as you begin the journey of spending time regularly in God’s Word. It is a five minute read and worth every second of it!