King of Glory will be offering a marriage retreat for couples on Friday night, February 7, and Saturday morning, February 8, at the Sycamore Center. Friday night's session will be from 6:30-10 p.m., while Saturday's session will be from 8:30 a.m.-noon. Childcare will be provided for both sessions.
This will be a weekend to come together to put focus and energy on your life together as husband and wife. The following will be topics covered:
- How does my past affect my marriage?
- Intimacy/purity/character - in marriage
- Why do I get so angry? (Forgiveness in Marriage)
- Who am I anyway? (Identity)
- Dare to dream the impossible (A God vision for marriage)
The retreat will be led by Ed and Kristi Irvin, who have 2 married daughters and 3 grandchildren. Kristi is a substitute teacher. Ed is an ordained minister and holds a graduate degree in marriage and family therapy. Please complete the Connection Card on Sunday, or register online, if you would like to attend the marriage retreat.
CLICK HERE to register online for the retreat.