January 7, 2013
King of Glory Members,
Thank you for your partnership at King of Glory church. We are in the midst of exciting times as we have special five-week Sunday morning education classes for all ages, while also preparing the strategic plan for presentation at the annual meeting. I want to highlight a few important announcements below. As a follow up to yesterday’s message, I also want to emphasize that I am more than willing to sit down for a conversation if you would like to discuss something in more detail.
• On Wednesday, January 9, from 6:30–7:30 p.m. there will be an opportunity to ask questions about the future plans of the congregation or anything that you would like to discuss with church leadership.
• You should be receiving an annual report from the congregation early next week. This will contain the 2012 financial report along with reports from various leaders.
• Please mark your calendar for the annual meeting which will be on Sunday, January 27, at 6:30 p.m. at the Sycamore Center.
• Beginning Sunday, January 13, we will have a special four-week sermon series entitled “You Asked It.” This is going to be an intense season of learning as we look to God’s Word for answers to questions that many in our congregation are asking. There will be open forums on Wednesday evenings to discuss the questions further; we will also look at questions that were asked but not addressed on Sunday mornings. Please pray about people in your life that could benefit from hearing one of these messages and could be invited to attend worship with you.
• Beginning this Wednesday we will begin releasing a new weekly video called “Mid-Week Refreshment.” It will be a three- to five-minute video that is focused on refreshing us in God’s Word as well as a reminder of what is happening at King of Glory. My hope is that these short videos would provide an oasis in the middle of the week to keep us equipped to continually follow Jesus in our daily lives.
I will close with the same message from Sunday morning. I am praying that you and I will be “all in” for The King of Glory, Jesus. Jesus was “all in” for us as He took our punishment on the cross and has given us life that we don’t deserve. Now we can enter into the life we were created to live, a life of following Jesus where we are “all in” for Him. I look forward to 2013 as we follow Jesus Christ together and seek to develop others into followers of Him.
“All In” for Him,
Cell Phone: 261-2587
P.S. If you do not have access to the church web site and need something printed from it, please contact Kevin Ludwig at the church office at 271-3456.